This chart is searchable and sortable, e.g. to see Sydney stations type in Syd
Notes on our report:
• Data is sourced from GfK’s publicly released figures and interpreted by radioinfo.
• Cumes are a measure of listeners, not listening to radio.
• Data displayed reflects the published timeslots in the GfK ratings report, although not all shifts may stick to the GfK/CRA timeslots. For example the GfK breakfast timeslot is between 5:30am-9am, but KIIS 106.5’s Kyle and Jackie show runs 6am-10am and 3AW’s Ross & Russel show runs 5:30am-8:30am, ABC Sydney's James Valentine runs 6am - 10am and incorporates News and AM. Please take individual show times into account when reading our charts.
• Data for individual show timeslots is not available in the published ratings report.
• Population size of each market varies. This report displays cume figures that are not proportional to market size.